End User License Agreement
Last Updated: February 14, 2020
Accepting the Agreement
Please read the terms of this End User License Agreement carefully before continuing with the download and installation of the Software.
By downloading, installing, starting or in any way using this Software (including all content, materials and information therein) for Android, Windows PC, or any other platform, as applicable (the "Software"), you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the Agreement, then do not use the Software.
You agree that installation or any use of the Software signifies that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the Agreement and the Terms and Conditions for Use of the Services.
1. You can use the Software only for personal purposes (you may not use them for commercial purposes). You must not use the Software for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Software and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post, or display on or via the Software.
2. You must not interfere or disrupt the service or servers or networks connected to the Software, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature, or access GetInsta's private API by any means other than in compliance with rules we set on API access.
3. You must not spam or submit any unwanted email or comments to any users of the Software, or use web URLs in your username without prior written consent from GetInsta.
4. You are not allowed to resell or charge others for use of or access to the Software, or duplicate, reproduce, transfer, give access to, copy or distribute any part of the Software in any medium without GetInsta's prior written authorization.
1. We only provide the services as stated. In other words, we do not guarantee that your new followers will interact with your account unless stated explicitly.
2. We do not work with accounts that endorse illegal activities or pornography. We reserve the right to deny our services to customers if their account falls into either category.
3. We cannot guarantee that every new follower will follow your account indefinitely.
4. To fulfill all services we require information such as usernames for your social media accounts, emails, names and links.
5. You understand and agree that you shall only use the Software as described herein. And you also understand that there is a possibility that your social media account may be disabled or blocked due to their laws.
Some of the GetInsta Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions. You agree that GetInsta may place advertising and promotions on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode, and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without notice to you. You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such.
We will not rent, reveal or sell all your information to third parties outside GetInsta (or the group of companies of which GetInsta is a part) and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates without your consent.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, GETINSTA CONTENT, IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, NEITHER GETINSTA NOR ITS PARENT COMPANY NOR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, MANAGERS, OFFICERS OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE GETINSTA PARTIES") MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO: (A) THE SERVICE; (B) THE GETINSTA CONTENT; (C) USER CONTENT; OR (D) SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO GETINSTA OR VIA THE SERVICE. IN ADDITION, THE GETINSTA PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
THE GETINSTA PARTIES DO NOT ENDORSE CONTENT AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE), INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSE OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM ANY CONTENT.
Links to Third Party websites
Certain links contained in the Software and the official website that refer to other websites of third parties are not in control of GetInsta. We do not make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation included in other websites. The names of actual companies and products in this website may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT GETINSTA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF GETINSTA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). IN NO EVENT WILL GETINSTA'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF ACTUAL PRICE PAID BY YOU TO GETINSTA FOR THE SOFTWARE. THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
If the Software is downloaded by or on behalf of the United States of America, its agencies and/or instrumentalities ("U.S. Government"), it is provided with Restricted Rights. Use, duplication, or disclosure of the Product by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause of DFARS and any other related applicable U.S. statutes or regulations.
Modification or Termination
The terms of this Agreement may be updated at any time by GETINSTA, with or without prior notice, including but not limited to changing the functionality or appearance of the Software, or changing the license scope, other terms of the Agreement, or GetInsta Services. If there are changes to the Agreement, GetInsta will publish the modified content on its website (https://www.easygetinnta.com/terms). Once the revised version of the Agreement is published on the web, it is immediately effective and replaces the original. If you do not agree with the Agreement or any subsequent amendments, you may choose terminating your use of the Software or Services; if you choose to continue using the Software or Services, it is assumed that you fully accepted the terms and its amendments.
Should you have any questions concerning this notice, or if you desire to contact us for any reason, please contact us .